Seventeen finalists have been selected to perform the National Anthem during the 2013 NCAA® Men’s College World Series® at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. The
finalists were chosen from selected contestants who auditioned live at
the stadium on April 6. Each finalist will have the opportunity to
perform before an average of more than 20,000 fans who typically attend
each College World Series game.
Following is this year’s roster of performers and their scheduled appearances:
- Mary Sarah, June 15, 2 p.m.
- Boys Town Choir, June 15, 7 p.m.
- Collin Wyler, June 16, 2 p.m.
- Local Omaha Trio, June 16, 7 p.m.
- Charles Martin, June 17, 2 p.m.
- Julie Crowell & Darci Boyer, June 17, 7 p.m.
- Command Performance, June 18, 2 p.m.
- Ase L’Bert, June 18, 7 p.m.
- Reggie Shaw, June 19, 7 p.m.
- Kaitlyn Hova, June 20, 7 p.m.
- Central High School Singers, June 21, 2 p.m.
- Morgan Sawyer, June 21, 7 p.m.
- Master Singers Omaha, June 22, 2 p.m.*
- Jess McCleery, June 22, 7:30 p.m.*
- U.S. Air Force Heartland of America Band, June 24, 7 p.m., Finals Game 1
- Gloria Otto, June 25, 7 p.m., Finals Game 2
- Trilogy, June 26, 7 p.m., Finals Game 3*
The College World Series of Omaha Inc., began holding formal auditions in 1995, due to the growing interest in singing the National Anthem that has accompanied the Series’ rising popularity.
About the NCAA®
The NCAA is a membership-led nonprofit association of colleges and universities committed to supporting academic and athletic opportunities for more than 400,000 student-athletes at more than 1,000 member colleges and universities. Each year, more than 54,000 student-athletes compete in NCAA championships in Divisions I, II and III sports. Visit www.NCAA.org and www.NCAA.com for more details about the Association, its goals and members and corporate partnerships that help support programs for student-athletes. The NCAA is proud to have the following elite companies as official Corporate Champions – AT&T, Capital One and Coca-Cola – and the following elite companies as official Corporate Partners – Allstate, Buffalo Wild Wings, Buick, Enterprise, Infiniti, LG, Lowe’s, Nabisco, Northwestern Mutual, Reese’s (Hershey’s), Unilever and UPS.
About CWS, Inc ®
College World Series of Omaha, Inc., is the non-profit local organizing committee for the annual NCAA Division I Men's College World Series. Its mission is enlisting wide-based community support from business, government, civic organizations and individuals to implement, promote, operate and host a successful CWS in Omaha in partnership with the NCAA. The 2013 NCAA Men's College World Series will begin with Opening Celebration Day, Friday, June 14. Games will begin Saturday, June 15, and continue through Tuesday/Wednesday, June 25/26. For a complete schedule of all games and times, please visit NCAA.com/CWS.
NCAA, The NCAA Experience and College World Series are licensed by or trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
Editor’s Note: For audition photographs of the individual National Anthem performers, contact John Melingagio (firstname.lastname@example.org).