- In Omaha, what TV/Radio station will cover the College World Series?
- What is the schedule for this year's Series?
- What is the weather policy?
- What time do the gates open for each game?
- When (how) are the if-necessary games determined?
- When will the schedule be announced for the teams that make the CWS?
In Omaha, what TV/Radio station will cover the College World Series?
All College World Series games will be broadcast live on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU. Please check your local cable provider for channel. All College World Series games will be broadcast by Westwood One locally on 1620 The Zone.
What is the schedule for this year's Series?
The 2015 College World Series will begin play on Saturday, June 13 and run through either Tuesday, June 23 or Wednesday, June 24. For a complete schedule, click here .
Click here for an explanation of how the bracket works.
What is the weather policy?
While every situation is different based on time of day and which game, the following are standard procedures when inclement weather disrupts a game or games.
- No game will be skipped. Meaning, each game will continue in the order it is scheduled to play. If weather changes the date, the rescheduled game will still precede any future games.
- Tickets are good for the game only. If game date is moved due to weather, the ticket for that game must be used.
- If a game is started then delayed or postponed to a new time/day, the ticket will be marked and/or scanned for use during the new start time. Please hold on to that ticket.
- Because all parking passes are by day, if a game is moved to a new day, they also will be accepted. If a lot becomes full due to the change in date, an alternate lot will be made available upon your arrival at that gate.
What time do the gates open for each game?
The gates open two hours prior to the first game of the day. If there are two games, the second game will open approximately one hour prior. All sections of the stadium are cleared between games so the times will vary.
When (how) are the if-necessary games determined?
Saturday, June 20 if necessary: The second Saturday of the College World Series will be utilized if, depending on what side of the bracket, there are two teams with one loss. There will either be zero, one or two games played. There will be no games if one team from each bracket has no losses at the end of Friday's competition (games 11 and 12). If all four remaining teams have one loss, there will be two games. If only one side of the bracket has two one loss teams, then there will be one game played.
Finals Game 3: The third game of the best-of-three championship series will be played if both teams win on of the first two games.
When will the schedule be announced for the teams that make the CWS?
The eight teams that qualify for the CWS play the Super Regional round on June 5-8. Once the eight teams have been decided, the NCAA determines the day each bracket will play. The schedule is typically announced on NCAA.com/CWS on Monday night, June 8 or early Tuesday, June 9.
Roll Over to Expand for Game-related Links
2015 NCAA® DIVISION I
June 13-23/24, 2015
General Admission Tickets
General Admission tickets are a great way to attend any game.MORE INFO »
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha
The new home for the College World Series opened in April 2011.More info »
News and updates on season tickets.MORE INFO »
The NCAA manages vendor and sponsorship activation during the Series at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha.MORE INFO »
About CWS of Omaha, Inc.
College World Series of Omaha, Inc., the local organizing committee, is a non-profit organization formed in 1967. The mission of its all-volunteer board of directors is enlisting community support for the College World Series from business, government, civic organizations and individuals.Learn More »